Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Print Preview

Here is a preview of one of the pieces I will have available for sale at the Wintry Market this Sat. and Sun. at Ballet Idaho (10 a.m. - 5 p.m.).  It's November and a good time to think about holiday shopping.

This is a mono print I did fairly recently at Wingtip Press' Monotype Monday.  It is the Akua ink and I went back into it afterward with some acrylic ink.  I will have just a few mono prints for sale at the market.

House and Tree
monoprint on paper with acrylic ink
image size: 6" x 8"
©2011 Lisa Flowers Ross



Also, First Thursday is coming up and you can do a drive-by viewing of my traffic box design and three others. Read the news release here.  I noticed it, myself, the other day when I drove by the museum, but I have not had a chance to take a good look at it to see how it turned out.

1 comment:

kathleen probst said...

I can't wait to see your traffic box!