Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

The holiday season has sneaked up and ambushed me this year.  I have had a busy month and although I am feeling unprepared for the season and have been a bit stressed, I am thankful for the opportunities that have kept me so busy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.  And since the holiday begins with "Thanks", I will start mine with some.  I am thankful for:

- family and friends that support me in my artistic endeavors, especially those that have to live in the disaster zone and put up with my cranky moods when I'm stressed.
- patrons who have purchased my artworks or those who have even just enjoyed viewing them.
- you blog readers who come back here again and again to see what I'm up to.
- blog writers whose blogs I enjoy reading and seeing art I might otherwise not.
- for my computer that allows me to connect to people I have not even met yet and makes it so easy for me to express my thanks to the world.
- my Nia and Yoga teachers who make exercise fun and keep me healthy.
- a warm home, clothes on my back, food on my plate.

These are just a few of the so many things I have to be thankful for.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: