Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Wintry Market

I've been working hard the last couple of weeks to get ready for the Wintry Market which is tomorrow, Sat., and Sun. from 10 .am. - 5 p.m. at Ballet Idaho (8th and Myrtle).  To make it easy for you, they have posted a little map of vendors on the blog. I hope to see you there.  Here is another preview of one of the artworks that will be available.

Untitled
hand dyed and mono-printed fabrics,
machine pieced and quilted
matted image size: 7-1/2" x 4-3/4"
©2011 Lisa Flowers Ross 

This piece was cut from a larger artwork that I made years ago and decided it wasn't working for me.  I added some more stitching and it is matted.  I have several more cut from the same artwork.

Some of my friends will also be at the market this weekend:
Kathleen Probst
Rachel Linquist
Reham Aarti
Amy Pence-Brown

No comments: