Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Getting Ready

This past week I have been busy getting stuff ready for the Wintry Market.  This is a fine art and craft event being held at Ballet Idaho (8th and Myrtle streets) Nov. 5 & 6.  I will have my smaller artworks for sale there.


I have been preparing artworks for display, building a display wall and cutting mats for some pieces.  I don't know why, but it always seems like I have to create a big mess to actually get organized.  








Next week I will try to post a preview of some of my works for sale at the event.


Below is some more info. about the Wintry Market event.  Put it on your calendars for a little holiday shopping.


On Saturday Nov 5 and Sunday Nov 6, 2011 from 10am-5pm. 
Located in the Ballet Idaho Auditorium space on 8th and Myrtle Streets in downtown Boise. 

There will be Free Admission to the public during the two days of the sale. 

This event will serve as an upscale and inventive indie art/craft show during the holidays. The Market will consist of innovative and original items produced using traditional art/craft methods. There will be diverse crowd of vendors providing items available at Wintry Market; to keep the Fair fresh and exciting! And we pride ourselves as being an affordable marketplace for handmade goods.

We have planned for approximately thirty vendors, visit the blog for the current vendor list.

Organizers: Amy Pence-Brown and Kristin Montgomery. 

Website
http://www.wintrymarket.blogspot.com/

No comments: