Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Color Fields Revisited

This Color Fields series has been occupying my attention for quite a while.  I think I'm ready to move on to something different now.  Although I said that before and ended up having more ideas.

I don't think I ever got around to showing you the finished version of Color Fields #4.  I showed you it before quilting here.  But here is the finished piece.

Color Fields #4
hand dyed fabrics,
machine pieced and quilted
34-1/2" x 66-3/4"
© 2011 Lisa Flowers Ross

2 comments:

Diane Perin said...

Oh Lisa, this is so wonderful. I love the strong lines of color and the composite here. This series has developed so well, and if this ends up being the last in the series, it has culminated beautifully!

Lisa Flowers Ross said...

Thanks Diane. I am up to #16, so I have a few more to post.