Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

End of 2007

It's the last day of the year. What do you do at the end of the year? I tend to reflect on the things/projects I accomplished throughout the year. I don't necessarily write down New Year's resolutions, but sometimes I write down goals or things I would like to accomplish.

At the beginning of 2007, one of the things I had as a goal was to try not to buy new fabric/craft supplies too much. I wanted to try to use up what I already had. In review, I think I have done fairly well this year with that. I have purchased new fabric and supplies, but there were many times I was in the store and told myself to just use something I already had (which pushes your creativity sometimes as well). I think I will continue to do that even more this year and continue utilizing recycled items.

Another goal I accomplished this year was completing a graduate application for the MFA program at BSU. I found a page where I had written this goal down, for 2005. Better late than never! I didn't finish some of my unfinished projects which I was hoping to do. But that is always on the goal list.

I haven't thought much yet about what I want to accomplish next year, but some simplification is in order I think. No specifics yet. A bathroom remodel and completion of the sewing/guest remodel is also in order. What are your goals?

1 comment:

PaMdora said...

Heck, I'm still trying to get around to writing down what happened in 2007. Haven't gotten to goals for 08 yet, hehe.