Pages

Friday, December 21, 2007

Baking has begun

Today was the last day of school with early release. Time to start getting ready for Santa. We got the cookies baked but the decorating will have to wait until tomorrow. I wonder if Santa would like a little mojito with his cookies instead of milk?


My Christmas card tree is filling up. I enjoy getting the yearly letters and cards. It seems such a shame to throw them away after Christmas. I like to see what parts of the cards I can use again. Usually the front can be cut off and used to make another card or Christmas tags, maybe to decorate a box or even make ornaments for next year.

1 comment:

Vicky aka Stichr said...

My mom always saved the cards for decor for the next year. She would tape parts of them to the top of packages, make ornaments, and anything else she might dream up [or found in Sunset magazine]