Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Anticipation

The day draws nearer! One day I walked into the living room to find a semi-circle of animals around the base of the tree. They all seem to be staring at the presents. The excitement builds.



This Monday I made fudge to take to the art museum. Several weeks ago, the associate curator said she had lots of extra mailing cards leftover from our Idaho Triennial exhibit. I could have some if I wanted. I took a couple and while on my lunch break, I made a little box out of two of the cards (one for top, one for the bottom of the box). I then took a lot more home with me and made a bunch to put the fudge in. Recycled packaging and it was something a little more personal for the museum staff.

1 comment:

Jane LaFazio said...

beautiful boxes! and what a great idea. AND before christmas! I usually think of those ideas AFTERwards!