Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

And the Winner is...

... all three of you that commented! Since there was only three, I will send you each a fabric postcard and cancel the other drawing on the 18th. Thanks for reading my blog during this busy season. Please email me your mailing address (llfross@big-cat.us) and I will get them mailed as soon as I can.

We are longing for more of the white stuff, but I guess we will have to settle for looking at the picture.


In the past, we have put the icicle lights up on our roof line for Christmas. This year my husband wanted to get LED lights. We found some around Thanksgiving time on sale at 50% off. They are more expensive than regular lights. But they use way less energy to light them. You might look for them on sale after Christmas and think about using them for next year (or this year).

No comments: