Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Quote of the Day

"The only way to deal with the future
is to function efficiently in the now."
-Gita Bellin

To bring you this quote, I just opened one of my quotation books randomly to a page and this was on it.  It is quite appropriate for me right now.  Having completed the installation of my artwork and artist reception, it's now time for me to regroup and figure out what to concentrate on next.  I have been thinking about this current installation since last November.
I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the things to do and directions I could go.  I am not dealing with the "now" very efficiently.  Now I am just dealing with the immediate day-to-day things.  I need to take some time to breathe and prioritize what I will be focusing on next, and in the coming months.  Something has, unexpectedly, popped up that may decide that for me.

No comments: