Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Balloons Over Boise

Yesterday, today and tomorrow, there is a little balloon event happening here in town.  After Anna got off to school yesterday, I rode my bike down to the park where the balloons were launching.  I could see some of them in the air already when I left the house.  But there were some still hovering when I got to the park. 

I was amazed at how many people were there.  They had to have gotten up really early.  Most were leaving by the time I was arriving.  I had my pocket camera with me and took lots of pictures.


I love this last one of the balloon reflection after some ducks had swam through it.  There weren't nearly the number of balloons that there use to be at the now defunct River Festival.  But it was still fun to see them.

No comments: