Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Review

Yesterday, I went several places where I wanted to take pictures to share with you here.  But the memory card in my camera decided to go haywire and not function.  So I did not get any pictures to share with you about Salt Tears, the restaurant at which I had lunch, nor Green Chutes, the artist co-op which shares the space with the restaurant, nor the Fresh Air reception which I attended, nor the TVAA artist open studio which I also attended. (Yes, it was a busy day.)

Instead, you will get a recommendation to go see the King's Speech movie which we just took Anna and her friend to see this afternoon.  It was excellent and really should not be rated R.  There was just some cursing at one point in the movie, which was part of a funny scene.  Don't miss this one.

No comments: