Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Fabric Drawing

Some more thoughts about a thing-a-day to do in February.  Previously, I mentioned a drawing a day.  Then, I thought maybe I could do a fabric drawing a day.  Above is the stitching I did during my demonstration at the gallery in December.  I really didn't have anything in mind.  I just started doodling on the fabric and trying some different things.

If I decided to do a fabric drawing a day in February, I was thinking I could do the stitching and later go back in and add some color with paint or something.  The color could be a March thing-a-day.

My other thought was to create a block a day using the new Twelve by Twelve challenge colors which are blue, sage and brown.  At the beginning of March, I would put them together in some kind of composition or two.

No comments: