Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thing-a-day?

The new year has started out just as fast as 2010 ended.  I can't believe we are near the end of January and I haven't gotten much done.  Was knocked off my feet this week with a flu/cold and didn't do anything but lie on the couch and watch Australian Open tennis. 

I have been thinking about starting anew in February and came across this Thing-a-day idea. Here's their description:
"Thing-a-day is a collective creative blog that lives for one month every February. Participants commit to create new things every day and share them with the rest of the group".

Some of their suggestions are: knit, cook, upcycle, paint, document and destroy.  Not sure what they mean by that last one.  On a more personal note, I was thinking about maybe doing a drawing a day.  That seems obvious.  Then I thought what would be really helpful is to organize one thing a day.  Not very exciting and maybe not something  to share with you all.  How about a walk a day with the camera?  Hmm.  Any other suggestions?  February is a good month to do since it is the shortest.

No comments: