Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Organize

I'm still thinking about what thing-a-day I would like to do in February. I think that organizing one thing a day would be very useful. There is always something that needs organizing. I think I might have mentioned before that I like to use plastic canvas to create custom organizers for drawers. I made one for my bathroom drawer to hold hair items and it's been keeping things organized for years. Here is one of my sewing room drawers.


I did two drawers last year but I have a couple more that still need help. I made six separate sections for this drawer so I could just take out one to use the thread elsewhere.

It's easiest to decide what is going in the drawer first, make measurements of those things and work out a plan for the sections. Sewing the plastic canvas together is the easiest part and really doesn't take too long.

Would I be able to find 28 things to organize? How many drawers are in our house? There are other things that need help, too, so I'm sure I could find plenty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you run out of things to organize, come to my house. That could keep you going for at least 3 months -- maybe more!

Mom