Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Sketchbook Project

Remember months ago when I had talked about the sketchbook project? I showed you my first four pages and said I would post more. Um, well with all the other things I was doing, I basically forgot about the project. After Christmas, the sketchbook surfaced again and I began to do rapid-fire sketches. Not my original intent, but I only had 4 pages out of 40 done.

They mostly look like coloring book pages as I was using a black pen for outlines and colored pencils to color in. Then, I did break out the crayons, hoping that would make me color faster. Eventually, I decided to forgive myself and tore out 9 blank pages. It's not cheating, they said so in the email the sponsor sent reminding us all of the Jan. 15 postmark deadline. I ended up with 31 pages filled and mailed it this past weekend.

Here are a few of the pages:
Fallen Leaves
Fallen Leaves

Country Lane
  
Beach

No comments: