Pages

Friday, November 30, 2007

Just in the St. Nick of Time!

I managed to finish the advent calendar. I sewed on all the buttons that Anna arranged and the letters by hand last night. Filled the pockets this morning before I went to work. As you can see on some of them, they are bulging. The pockets ended up a little small. Everything I had fit, but one. Anna will have to do a little treasure hunt to get that prize.

I also thought I would do an advent blog calendar. I think Christmas has become too much about consumerism and marketing. So, my blog advent calendar will concentrate on environmentally friendly ideas. I will put these thoughts, ideas, suggestions in red or green and any regular blog fodder in the usual black. I hope to be able to do every day until Christmas. Starts tomorrow.

No comments: