Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

After Thanksgiving Wrap-up

I hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing Thanksgiving. I am thankful that we have great neighbors to invite us over to their house this year. And in true Jane style, there were lots of people.


"Yum! Turkey!" Anna says.


It was so bright when we sat down to eat, Sadi had to get her movie star sunglasses on.


The next day we were doing stuff inside and finally I just knew I should get out. Anna and I went for a walk which was really just exploring the open, reserve area (Rimrock) - the field we walk through to school everyday and also the rocky, hilly area above. On the hill we saw the full moon rising above the horizon. It looked huge. But by the time I went to the house and got my camera, it was higher and looked smaller.



I am also thankful to have the final pieces of my Graduate Application mailed in and I don't have to think about it over the holidays. Yea!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
scrolling through your blog. Love the pic. of the sun with the grass in front. It is wonderful. You could create a great piece of quilt art from that. Love your blog and musings!.
best and happy holidays,
KarenQ
from Nancy Crows WS