Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

In the Studio

There are lots of things going on in the studio right now.





























This is the state things are in right now.  I'm going to call this the "before" picture.  On Sunday, Oct. 13 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., I will be having an open studio as part of the Boise Open Studios Collective annual event.  And the studio will be much cleaner than this. I'll try to remember to take an "after" picture.

I am grateful to have my own studio in my home.  It's not huge, so when the cutting table is all folded out and I have my extra piece of foam core set up behind my sewing machine (several pieces are piled on it in the picture), there is not a whole lot of room left for me.

Many times I have stubbed my toes on my little trash can or rammed some part of my body into the pointy corners of the cutting table.  But the space is mine and I love doing my favorite thing there, making art.

No comments: