Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Revamped

For the past couple of weeks I have been spending more time at my computer than I have in the studio. I have been revamping my website.  I took a big dive off the deep end by switching formats from Joomla to Wordpress.

For the first few days, I felt like I was reading a foreign language with all the different code talk and unfamiliar terms.  Several times I had to just walk away after hours of working on it as I thought my mind might explode.  But coming back to it later, or another day, always seemed to produce some good result or understanding because my mind was calm and fresh.

Now, I feel like I have a better grip on the workings of Wordpress and my new website is up. Please check it out and tell me what you think.  LisaFlowersRoss.net

Maybe the blog is will be next.

1 comment:

Terry Grant said...

It looks great. Nice, clean design and no gimmicks!