Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Winter Windows #2

Yesterday, we returned from a quick trip to San Francisco.  Today, Anna and I painted my second set of Winter Windows. They are at Idaho Trust Bank.  I paid Anna to help me and with both of us, it only took five hours.  That was pretty good considering how many windows there are.

This was the first time that I have painted the windows from the inside.  It was nice to not have to be out in the elements, especially since today has been cold, rainy and windy.  However, it makes it harder to see and photograph the windows from the outside.

I decided to keep this one simple and created lots of stamps to make things go faster.  I did a forest of winter trees with some berries.  I like to call them "snowball trees."  Then, we did lots of snowflakes all over.

Anna was not excited about having to get up early so we could be there 
to start painting around 8 a.m.

"Snowball tree" from the inside looking out.

From the outside.

Some of the completed front windows.
 The entire front side with 12 sections of windows painted.
 The completed side windows with 6 sections.



























It was very hard to get a good picture with the cloudy weather and reflections.

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Now I'm going to have to make a trip in just to see windows!