Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Houston

Some of you know that there is the very large International Quilt Festival that takes in Houston, Texas every year.  I have never been to the show.  Maybe someday.

Some of you may also remember that I made an artwork way back earlier in the year that I donated to the Studio Art Quilt Associates' (SAQA) auction.  It was chosen as one of the pieces to be auctioned off at a live silent auction in Houston, instead of online.

I'm happy to say that my auction piece now has a new home with Franki Kohler.  She wrote about the show and pictured my piece on her site.

If you scroll down quite a ways on her blog, you will also see a piece she pictured which was created by Linda Cline.  Ms. Cline has also done some painting on top of her stitching.  It's very nice.  Take a look.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I love this piece of yours. She photographed it well.

It is fun to see the other artworks she purchased as well. You are in good company!

Congrats!