Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Preparation


Along with spending time with my parents who are visiting this week, I also have been working to get ready to install Textiles x Two: Art by Kathleen Probst and Lisa Flowers Ross, which we will do tomorrow at the Initial Point Gallery in Meridian.

I've been making sure every piece has a label, sleeve and hanging rod.  Wall labels are ready, as well as an artist biography and separate price list.  I'm packing up tools needed to hang the artwork.  It doesn't sound like much but does take a lot of time and preparation.

I'll be glad when everything is up.  Then, we can concentrate on what food and other items we will bring for the opening reception next Tuesday, Dec. 4, from 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.  You are invited to stop by and see how it all turns out.


No comments: