Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

More Pictures from Ireland

Important Update: Before the picture show begins, I just thought I would give you the update on the Chalk Art event.  Anna's piece was awarded first place in the student category.  Yippee! Her artwork was published in the newspaper and is on line along with the other artworks at the Idaho Statesman site. I got lots of nice comments on my piece.

I've had a request for some people pictures from Ireland.  I promise I will bore you no longer with the trip pictures after these.

Meigan, Dannie and Ian

Me and Carin on my birthday. Her birthday is only eight days before mine.

Anna and Meigan getting friendly with some horses.

A few more scenic shots.  This one is in Killarney National Park.

This was in Inch.  I love how the sand was wet and reflects the sky.

Looking down on anyone who might try to invade this ruined castle.

No comments: