Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little Spring Cleaning




These are the "before" pictures of my "work" desk.  The desk where I plan my week, keep my files, keep track of my art business, etc.  It is also used to work on art or scrap booking when needed.  Above I was just finishing up my exchange prints. They were, at one time, laying all over the desk to dry.

The after clean-up pictures are below.






It has actually stayed this way for awhile.  One corner clean, the rest of the house to go! Yeah, right.

Below I wanted to show you the inside of my one drawer.  I have made an organizer using plastic canvas.  I have one I made in my bathroom drawer for hair things and it has stayed organized for years.  I like these better than the store bought organizers because I can customize the sections to what I want to keep in the drawer. I need to make one for Anna's bathroom and one for the kitchen.

No comments: