Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

I'm Working On It

I'm here and keeping busy.  I've completed my two online classes and my MS Excel class.  I'm now taking another online class from Alyson Stanfield of ArtBizCoach for getting organized (which includes all kinds of art business stuff and just plain organizing stuff).  That will be keeping me extra busy this weekend, along with the usual suspects.

Although I have not spent as much time in my studio as I would like, this week.  I have managed to piece two smaller artworks and am working on a third piece with some of the leftover fabric.  You can see it in progress in this photo.

1 comment:

Alyson B. Stanfield said...

Lisa: After my trip this week, I am SO going to be organizing right along with you all. Loved seeing this work. Do I sense Saint Patrick's Day?