Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Distracted

There were lots of things I should have done yesterday.  But I got distracted by some shiny objects.  I made a necklace for my yoga teacher who turned 60 last week.


There are two metal rectangles here.  One is a cut out of a lotus flower and the one underneath has the word "karma" imprinted on it.  That was one thing on my to-do list.  But then, since I already had the stuff out anyway, I decided to make a necklace for myself.


This one has a cut out symbol and underneath it says "namaste".  Of course, I had to make some earrings to go with it!  Then Anna came in and wanted to make a necklace.  I said o.k. but she had to get some stuff together for a sleepover first.  As I was waiting, I made another pair of earrings (they are so easy to make when you already have all the tools).


There was a free project sheet at Craft Warehouse to make these angel earrings.  Of course, I had to buy the beads because they were so cute.  (That was before Christmas.)  I like to think of them as my earth angels but they will work for Christmas, too.

Anna didn't have time to work on her necklace yesterday, so she is doing it today.

No comments: