Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

2010 is here. I managed to get the Christmas stuff put away just in time, last night. Usually this is a time for review of the year and setting goals/intentions for the next year. I did review my artistic goals for last year and did fairly well in accomplishing most of them. I will not elaborate here. I hope this year will be even better and I have new goals to work on. The sky's the limit.


The new year always has me excited about what I might accomplish for the year. It's like starting with a clean state. Speaking of clean, it is also a time where I have an urge to clean out things and get the house in order so as to have a physically clean slate as well. That doesn't always happen but I will at least try to get the pine needles vacuumed up today and things put back in place.

No comments: