Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine Piece

Love is Not Always Black and White
19"x15"
©2010 Lisa Flowers Ross
Available for bidding at Valentine's for Aids event, Flying M Coffeehouse, Boise, Idaho

Here is the piece I made for the Valentine auction. For some reason, my Valentine pieces are always very different from what I'm currently working on and I'm not sure why. They also tend to be a little more traditional. This one has some hand stitched x's and o's on it. The organizers like you to keep with the Valentine theme, but it is not a strict rule.

Last year they posted pictures of all the pieces online. If they do that again, I will certainly post the link here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely and interesting. Did Anna also make a piece this year? If so, would you put hers on the blog also?

Mom

carin said...

Love the title!