Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yellowstone Impression 2


This is the second piece that came from the original work I cut up. This went together a little differently than the one before. The cut pieces were zig-zag stitched together and I had pieces to put together horizontally as well as vertically. Then I added some strips, that were left over from the original piecing, which were fused on and then zig-zag stitched as well. Once again, it is quite different than the first original piece.

3 comments:

Rayna said...

Lisa, this makes me think I should do the same with a piece I am not happy with, either. Kinda scary but you made it work!

Chris said...

As the professors would say when I was in college, "Don't get too precious with it." You are a model of that philosophy. I've never cut up a piece, but you make it look like a great idea!

Robin said...

Lisa,
Are the little itty bitty multicolor stripes the zig zag?
They add a great visual!
You are very brave!
R