Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Impression


Well, I was putting the image of Yellowstone Impressions in Publisher to print out several copies I could cut up and paste in my sketchbook, like I did with Indian Summer. Then, I started moving the multiple images around and came up with this. I like it better. Unfortunately, making this would require making three more quilts the same as the first and cut them and sewing them together. It would be enormous! So the computer application here doesn't really translate into real life, because I will not be doing that. I don't think I have enough fabric.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Lisa,
It turned out great...what about keeping this idea for another colorway, southwest maybe?
R

Beverly said...

Yes, I like this one better also. More going on, just more interesting.

Nina Marie said...

I really love this piece - it popped up on my screen and I went ohhhhh. You could really start playing with this idea and take it right into its own series. Great job!