Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Holidays are Coming

Yes, the holidays are coming. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it. More specifically, I am talking about Christmas. I am already feeling the self-imposed stress. How can that be? Well, somehow it is ending up that I will be making many of the gifts this year. I don't know how that happened. It certainly sounded o.k. many months ago. But the clock it now ticking a whole lot faster, it seems.

Part of the problem is that I like to try to have everything packed up and mailed by Thanksgiving or, at least, right after Thanksgiving (since pretty much all our family presents have to be shipped somewhere). That way I can enjoy the rest of the season without too much stress. I don't think I will be making that deadline this year. But hopefully, it will be very soon after that. Here is something I am working on, but I can't tell you any more than that!


No comments: