Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weekend Fun

I didn't get much accomplished this weekend, but we did have some fun. On Friday, I got a new "toy", which is pictured above. It is a yarn winder and it makes those nice shapes you see behind it. The flat bottom keeps the yarn from rolling around and the yarn comes out the middle which makes it very nice to work with while knitting (or crocheting if that's what you do). Anna and I had fun winding up much of our yarn.

Saturday was a pretty nice day. Anna wanted to go shopping for clothes, but I didn't feel like it. Instead we scootered down to the elementary school, met Anna's friend there and hit tennis balls against the wall (I did more than the girls). We got a drink from the Roosevelt market and scooted home as the clouds were coming in and it was getting colder.

On Sunday, Anna and I went to see the Idaho Dance Theatre (the local modern dance company at BSU). For the last few years I have gotten season passes for me and Anna. It was the first performance for this season.

Frank was busy working on the garage. So he did get something accomplished but didn't have as much fun as we did.

No comments: