Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2007

We're Back

We have been on spring break this past week and that is why I have not blogged for a while. For our trip, we drove to Zion National Park, down to Sedona, AZ, back to Park City, UT and then home to Boise. We had two beautiful days in Zion with warm sunny weather and a cool breeze. It dwindled from there. Our first day in Sedona was cloudy, windy and cold. The next morning was sunny but still windy and cool (didn't matter much to me as I had gotten sick the night before). I knew I would be feeling better in the afternoon but it got cloudy, rainy and cold again. My first time in Arizona and we get a cold front!

We were hoping to do some nordic skiing at the 2002 Olympic arena Soldier's Hollow in the Park City area, but there was no snow in the valley and most of the other nordic places had closed. I won't bore you with the rest of the details or the 100's of pictures we took. I will put a few here and the rest you can see on our family website at www.ross.big-cat.us
Frank wrote more detail about the trip and the pictures are in the photo gallery in the trip section.


No comments: