Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Fifteen

My sweet, smart, beautiful girl is fifteen today.  Happy Birthday, Anna!  


Yesterday, I made her some birthday enchiladas similar to some she had in San Diego that she really liked.  They have avocado, rice and cheese inside.  I made a poblanos sauce for the outside.


I also made her birthday bread pudding, because we also had some awesome bread pudding in San Diego.  My first time making bread pudding didn't live up to the restaurant's, but we still had no problem eating it.


She'll celebrate with cupcakes and friends next weekend.

1 comment:

Norma Schlager said...

I've really enjoyed perusing your blog. You have a good eye and have taken some amazing pictures! Loved your San Diego shots. It was also fun to see LInda McLaughlin's studio. I follow her blog, too.