Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Slow Day

I think the heat and cycling yesterday really wiped us out. All three of us have been tired and dragging today. I did manage to go to the grocery store (always a chore). We also managed to install the old track lighting in the sewing/guest room. Now I will be able to have more directed light (when I get some light bulbs).

For quite a while I have been wanting to complete the remodel of the sewing room by building shelves with some environmentally friendly wood, or finding some used storage items that could be converted to my vision. But frustration finally set in today as I have not found anything suitable. Since I want to get that room in order, I went to Target and bought some of their cubicle pieces. Anna has some in her room and I think they are pretty nice. (Frank wouldn't let me steal any of the bookshelves from the living room). So I guess my big project tomorrow will be to clean up all the ceiling dust that's all over from installing the lights and put together the cubicles and get organized! I hope I have more energy than I had today.

No comments: