Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Lines Series

I've completed another artwork in the Lines series.  Work on this series comes intermittently, usually when I have fused fabrics out for another piece.  Thus far, all the pieces in the series are 12" x12" or smaller and they are all fused.

Lines XVIII
12" x 12"
©2015 Lisa Flowers Ross
$95

This artwork was created using some of the same fabrics I had used in my SAQA Benefit Auction piece (which I posted about here).  I really like the combination of lime green and teal blue.

I envision working on larger pieces for this series, someday.  I have so many ideas to work on, it is hard to get to them all.

4 comments:

Quilt-around said...

Beautiful, very good composition. Greatings from Germany, Heide

Maggi said...

I agree with you about the colours. This is a beautiful piece.

Linda M said...

One of my favorite color combinations. Love the two stitches on the middle line.

Lisa Flowers Ross said...

Thanks for all the nice comments!