Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Broad Spectrum


I guess it has been a few days since I've posted anything.  Things continue to be busy here, especially since I have been working almost full time at the Boise Art Museum for the past few weeks helping to install a new exhibition.

Speaking of exhibitions,  our regional Studio Art Quilt Association group currently has an exhibition at the Ryniker-Morrison Gallery in Billings, MT.  The exhibition will be up through March 30th.  It will also travel to Denver and be on display during the Mancuso Denver National Quilt Show, May 1-3.

If you cannot attend one of these locations, Cynthia St. Charles, the organizer and curator of the exhibit, has posted some pictures on her blog.  There are 17 regional members with pieces in the exhibit, including myself as well as my friends, Kathleen Probst and Linda McLaughin.

No comments: