Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. My parents are visiting and we have been doing several things. Saturday morning we went to the market. Sunday night we enjoyed The Complete Works of Shakespeare at the outdoor theater.

Today Anna and I participated in the chalk art event for the second year in a row. It's fun to see what people draw. I have been trying to decide for a couple of weeks what to do. Last year it took me several hours to do my drawing. This year I was thinking of doing something involved again but decided to go with something simpler (as I am not feeling up to par right now). So here are some random pictures.




Above is featured artist Liz Wolfe working on a portrait of Betsy Ross.


Anna decided to do a more ambitious cat theme this year.


Here is my simple marble game. I thought it was great that a couple of young kids tried to pick up a marble.



Another picture created by a featured artist, Karen Bubb.

1 comment:

Kristin L said...

LOVE the marble concept! Perfect for sidewalk chalk art.