Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Cool Display

While my parents were visiting, one day we went downtown and Anna and I went into the store called Anthropologie. It has clothes for women and some housewares. I still think that is kind of a weird combination, but maybe it works for them. I've only been in the store a couple of times, but they always have interesting displays in the windows.


This one was strings with lots of paper circles attached to them. The next one is a picture of a window display from the outside. If you look closely (not at the beautiful daughter who knows how to pose) at the window, you might be able to see that the square colors are 3D paper pieces that recede back into the store. So cool. I should have taken a picture from the inside. Great inspiration.

2 comments:

kathleen probst said...

I'll have to go there :)

Helena Antle said...

Ooh, how spiffy! Store displays are quite cool, aren't they? They make the whole shopping experience more fun. The creative ones can catch the eye quickly, making one very curious about the contents of the store.