Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

White Saturday

I hope everyone had a peaceful, safe, yummy weekend.  I try not to participate in Black Friday events because I really don't like crowds.  But we did venture out to downtown Boise on Saturday in the snow.  First we had a nice lunch at P.F. Chang's and then we did a little bit of holiday shopping. 

While out, I tried to find and take pictures of the other businesses that participated in the Window Winter Gallery display.  I wasn't able to get to all of them but here are a few of the windows.

This was done at the Brick Oven Bistro.
These cowgirls were at the American Clothing Gallery.
These people were wearing their colorful glasses at Artisan Optics.
This was at the Mac Life store.
This was at The Chocolate Bar, which we also went into.
Inside we found delicious things and I even found a high heel I wouldn't mind owning!

No comments: