Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Frank's View

When we go on a trip, Frank and I each take a camera. It always amazes me that, even though we are in the same place at the same time, our pictures are different. Of the over 1000 pictures we took, there are only a handful or two that look the same. We each look at things differently (just like art!).

My pictures seem to focus on the middle ground to close ground (i.e. details) and Frank's usually end up being the distant, wide angle view. Granted, his camera has a better wide angle than mine but I think it would still be that way even if it didn't.

Most of the pictures I have been putting on my blog have been the ones I have taken. Today you get to see some of Frank's.

I love this one.

If you look very closely, you can see the Alps. That's all we saw of them.

Of course, we had to have a picture of our constant travel companion and website namesake, Big Cat. He's done a lot of traveling.









Frank was actually the only one who saw these ruins because Anna didn't want to climb the steep steps and path up to see them. We stayed by the river.


Anna also had her own camera but didn't take many pictures. I forgot to have her take one of Frank and me together, since that never happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great photos!

arlene,
West Bremerton florist