Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Weather

This week is Anna's spring break and we had not made any plans. We are at home and I was hoping we would have some nice weather that we could ride bikes or scooter outside. But no. Yesterday we had clouds, rain, freezing rain, snow that was sticking, a brief sunny spell with the snow melted, lightening and more rain and wind. Inside activities it is!

We saw the movie Horton Hears a Who earlier this week (there weren't many kid choices). It was better than I thought it was going to be. They did a good job keeping the animation very Suess like. I've been reading The Golden Compass to Anna. Yesterday she had a friend over to play. One day I even managed to get Anna to clean her room (with the incentive that we would go to Hallmark after Taekwondo to look at Webkinz). Today we went to Michael's to get craft stuff for her birthday party, coming up. So, it's been a pretty good, relaxing week.

I wanted to show you the pictures of my triangle banner from the banner swap I participated in. I got some nice triangles from people all over (Scotland, Australia, Austria, Montana, etc.). It says creativity. These pictures don't really show all the details and hand stitching that some people did.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are cute!

Arlene,
Bainbridge Island florist