Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Normal is an Illusion

I was beginning to feel like things were starting to get under control and back to normal. Anna's about over her bad cold/cough and starting to get back to her normal routine and after school activities. I can see the finishing line for the yearbook deadline and am starting to get my mind back on more normal things. I'm feeling physically well and to the point where I can get back to my normal physical activities. I'm not taking extra medicine, just my normal asthma stuff.

But then I had to take Anna's hamster to the vet today and find out she has a big tumor and is going to die very soon. And I have to be the one to tell Anna this. Yesterday Frank said he was going to have to go to California tomorrow for a few days for work and next week he was suppose to go to Texas for a day or two. Tonight he tells me next week is California for a few days and Texas is out (maybe). He will be here for Easter, so that's good. Next week is Anna's spring break. Who knows what we will do. So much for normal. What is normal anyway? I think the only thing normal is change.

No comments: