Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

"Later" pictures

I'm not going to call these "after" pictures, just "later" pictures. Scroll down to my previous post to see the "before" picture of me and my college house-mates during our senior year. The first picture is all of us in New Orleans in the same positions (well almost the same) as the "before" picture. This one is just 18 years later. I think my house-mates look almost the same now as before (I'm not including myself in that statement). We did this with a timer on the camera. We also did some on Laura's camera but I have not received those pictures yet. Hers probably has the one where we are laughing so hard that we will have cheesy grins and squinty eyes.

Back: Sue, Laura R., Laura B., Heather, Verna.
Front: Michelle and me


We had a wonderful time and the trip was to celebrate all of us turning 40 this year (ooo, maybe some of them didn't want you to know!). Laura B. had brought these lovely tiaras and noise makers with her so we could celebrate the occasion (we did not wear them on Bourbon street, although I don't think anyone would have noticed if we had). I'll show you what I brought later.

No comments: