Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's

Here's a Valentine drawing I did in the hospital. I only had a notebook and pen. Those are suppose to be lungs.


I also wrote a Valentine's poem:

Happy Valentine's Day,
In the hospital I stay
with the pneumonia times two,
Oh! what can I do.

I read it to Anna when she visited me and Frank said I should do a hospital haiku. He was teasing, but why not. The title is I.V.

Long snake seeks my arm
It's sting bites underneath flesh
Life-giving nectar.

O.k. not the greatest but what can I say.



Today is the last day of the Flying M Valentine's auction. I wanted to go see all the art. I got myself together and we went down to look. Here is Anna's necklace. It was hard to take pictures there.
They don't have much wall space to begin with and they really have to cram them in. The papers below the works are the bidding sheets. Frank saw one he liked but the bid was already too high for him.

No comments: