Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cool Cats

Yes, more snow pictures. I can't resist. This past weekend we had some wet snow, just right for building snow cats. No, we don't build snowmen around here. We build snow cats.

Frank did the physical labor of getting the snow rolled up into the basic cat shapes.


Anna came to refine the form and add the details with her "sculpturing" stick.



I woke Sunday morning with a sore throat and am trying to fight off the cold. I wasn't up to playing in the snow but I did help Anna with the long cat tail on the left.

I was just thinking to myself last week how healthy I have been this winter so far. Only one short cold (and now two) and no sinus infection, which in the past few years I have gotten. I guess I cursed myself. My throat is still sore and I can tell I'm feeling drained, but it is a busy week (as well as next week) for me and must carry on.

I worked at the art museum yesterday and will today and tomorrow getting a show ready. Thursday, I have to do the school art lesson which always wipes me out even when I'm feeling well. Then after the lesson, I have to meet with the yearbook kids (they wipe me out with frustration). Next week is basically the same. Maybe Friday I will be able to rest (although there is laundry to do, house cleaning to do, bills to be paid and Frank left today for Florida and will be gone until Friday.)

If you need to see more snow-building pictures, Frank put some on our website in the photo gallery under family photos, 2008.

No comments: