Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Thanks

I want to thank all of you for your supportive comments. It really has made me feel better these past few days. I know my blog has been a bit of a bummer to read lately. But life is sometimes a bit of a bummer. Lyric made a nice suggestion to rest and meditate. I think I would like to do that, maybe after my trip, when I feel like I have things under control. My mind is already racing ahead but I'm trying to ignore that and concentrate on the things that need to be done now.

While I was in the hospital, I tried the expanding square exercise that I had given the kids. Only I didn't have black and white paper and scissors, so I drew it. Here's one of them. I recommend using the paper and scissors. It takes a long time to color in with ball point pen.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hi, I am de-lurking (hate that word) to let you know that you have fans out here in cyberspace who think your art is fantastic. I agree with Terry in that one day your door will open and you will soar through it. Take care of yourself and I hope you are feeling better. Cheers.