Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Two Surprises

Friday morning we had a surprise visitor - a young deer. Anna and I were working in the studio and I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. Looked out the window and saw this guy/gal. It walked around the side of the house and we were able to go downstairs and watch it out the window. It didn't seem to notice us there. So we watched it for quite a while.



This morning we woke up to another winter wonderland. Yea! We went out right after breakfast as we know snow doesn't last too long and will start melting during the day.




We tried sledding on the road and managed to get a few runs in but started hitting bottom. Then the dirt truck came and put dirt on the street. On to snowball fights. You're never too old for snowball fights (I hit Frank several times)...


... or for sledding! Yes, those are my feet and Anna is at the bottom of the street.

No comments: