Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Sewing in Sandpoint

I'm taking another break from the blog. Tomorrow I'm off to Sandpoint, Idaho for a week-long workshop with Nancy Crow. I am so excited. I'm not so excited that it is an 8-9 hour drive to get there. Anna is also not so excited that I'm going, even though Frank's mom and dad arrive tonight to help take care of her while I'm gone.

I don't think Anna remembers that I was away from her for one weekend when she was about two years old. I went to visit my college friends in Chicago. She has had two or three nights where she has slept over at a friend's house, but we were only a phone call away if she needed to be picked up. So, she is not too happy about me being gone for an entire week. I think it will be good for her. She needs to start learning some independence and maybe she'll realize how much I really do for her.

I will give you all pictures and update when I return!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your class! I want to hear all about it!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I am SO GLAD that you are going to take Nancy's class - I KNOW you will do very well and hope I didn't steer you wrong in urging you to go. I'm anxious to hear how you like her teaching and look forward to hearing all about it when you return.
Carol M